To make the right strategic decisions when preparing for sourcing, close cooperation and communication across departments, locations and levels is key. We coordinate the strategic discussions and preparations across technical, commercial and legal functions, in addition to required supporting functions.
Inventura supply full range of Contracts and Sourcing Management services with professional resources, following the processes from initial discussions throughout to contract award and kick- off, both on new and existing fields, involving required disciplines and supporting functions.
We also assist with improvement projects within these areas, recommending organisational improvements within the value Chain.
We can assist with projects such as
- Establishment of overall and specific contracting- and procurement strategies
- Market analysis to understand activity in the market and market trends
- Preparation of contracts portfolio for new fields, such as FPSO to be ready for operation
- Design and implement category teams when a range of services are required
- Facilitate development of strategic partnerships for leverage and economy of scale
Identification of commercial and contractual risks and pricing strategies
- Drafting of contracts
- Manage full sourcing processes, including evaluations, negotiations, presentation of results, awards, status reports, savings and recommendations to stakeholders
- Project implementation and operational support to kick- off contracts, ensuring understanding of- and adherence to procurement processes and policies